samedi 7 mai 2016

iNSD Flash Sales – Day 2!

Are you ready for more awesome deals? ONLY TODAY, my packs Diamonds No. 1, Second Chance No. 1 and Squared No. 1 are JUST $1 each!!!

 photo 2016-05-07_FS_zpsrfu9ng1f.jpg


Remember that my entire store is 40% OFF and most of my bundles are up to 70% OFF, I have two NEW beautiful collabs at an amazing price, some extra SPECIAL iNSD offers and other great surprises for you this weekend!

 photo 2016-05-06_iNSD_680_zpsqatmaxoj.jpg


Don’t forget that this amazing iNSD special offer ends today! And here's just an example of why I say it's amazing: with it, a FULL LIH monthly collection is less than $6, a monthly kit is less than $2.30, and a monthly template pack is only $2!!! Seriously, nobody should miss this deal!!!

 photo 2016-05-06_LIH_600_zpsfjwcuktp.jpg


Keep having fun!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire